Tuesday 2 June 2009

There's just a small bag round the back.....


Not quite the roll I had in mind for the Jeep, but after the Pick Everard ‘PE in the Park’ event held at Leicester Grammar School last Saturday, I seem to have volunteered to take away the rubbish. Fortunately it was well wrapped and nothing oozed out. The Jeep did make an excellent toy for small children to play in. At most stages of the day there were at least four kids in it pretending to conquer the World. Great fun on a hot afternoon.

2 comments:

Affer said...

Strange links: you collect rubbish sacks in your's, and Diplomate mounts a dunny in his....

Peter Ashley said...

Thankyou Toby for allowing the smaller members of my clan to clamber all over your Desert Treasure. I asked the six year old one if he was about to take Tripoli and he said 'No. I'm driving a London taxi'. His brother and two pretty little girls nodded in agreement, still staring out ahead of them. What fun.