Friday 8 May 2009

Cheap thrills.


With freakish regularity, my Honda C90 has just passed it’s MOT again. Not even a ‘You may need a new flange sprocket next time mate’. Just a straight forward pass. At £29 that will be the most expensive annual expenditure on the ultra reliable Honda. Tax is £15 and insurance is £20, (tacked onto my ‘big’ bike insurance). The petrol tank holds just £3.50’s worth and that seems to last at least a month. As it’s a sunny morning I am about to fire it up and ride into town to deliver some work. I will be there and back on the bike faster than the there only journey in the car. Good fun.

4 comments:

Peter Ashley said...

Can you ride it out to Ashley Towers so that I can have a go?

Toby Savage said...

You can ride pillion Peter..... with your arms around my waist!

Peter Ashley said...

God, so much excitement in one day. I'll get my jodphurs on.

Diplomate said...

bloody marvelous